Did anyone watch American Idol tonight?

james4023464

Original Poster
It was great, there was a 5 year old that tried out he sang Marvin Gaye "Lets Get it On":lol: It was classic. And also there was a guy who had hair like Justin from last year American Idol. And there was a horrible guy who sang "Like a Virgin" it was hilarious:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pioneer Hall

I watched....

The guy who sang "like a virgin" was great. It was so funny. Worst singer in the world...and he thought he wasn't so bad.

SpongeScott

Re: Re: Did anyone watch American Idol tonight?

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
I watched....

The guy who sang "like a virgin" was great. It was so funny. Worst singer in the world...and he thought he wasn't so bad.
That is what amazes me about this show--these people that are horrible really do think they are good. I figure that if you're dumb enough to go on the show, then you get whatever is coming to you in the form of comments from Simon. That being said, I love the show.

SirNim

I think they go in and sound like a wonded puppy on purpose, for publicity. Honestly, no one can be that awful and still actually want to try out for AI... (American Idol)

They do it to get on these preview audition shows.

But that guy who sang "like a virgin" was great. awful, but hilarious!:lol: :lol:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by sandjhooker
it's not related. It's chit-chat. you can talk about anything in here.

yep....Steve created this section for us to keep the mindless chater in one place.

But that means in here - your posts dont' count :)

Maria

We have a few shows like that here. One of them (and the most popular one) is called "La Academia" (The Academy), where you see these people living in an academy and getting trained to be singers. Then each sunday, there is a concert that for them is a test and one of them gets out.

Well.... there is this local radio station here that started their own "Academy" and the hosts and hostesses of all their programs sing their own versions of popular songs and they play them during the day -as if they were famous- and people call to vote for their favorite one. It´s hilarious! Some of the lyrics have been changed and some others remain the same. They also have duets among themselves and they include commercials that are just the parody of the real ones on tv. It´s just too funny, and you can see they are having a lot of fun doing that too! :D

goofyguy

Originally posted by Maria
We have a few shows like that here. One of them (and the most popular one) is called "La Academia" (The Academy), where you see these people living in an academy and getting trained to be singers. Then each sunday, there is a concert that for them is a test and one of them gets out.

Maria ... I've actually seen this show in the US! Unfortunately, since I don't speak Spanish, I've never been able figure our exactly what was going on. Thanks for ending one of the great mysteries in my life. :sohappy:

I've come across it a few time because my wife and I like to watch Spanish Soap Operas and make up our own dialog. It's a weird hobby I know, but we enjoy it.

DisneyJedi

I've been a fan of American Idol since it first aired last season. Last night's show was very funny. The little kid was funny, but I have never seen a 5 year old so specifically refer to white people as "the caucasian". It's like his parents already have the kid classifying races of people at such an early age. Incredible! It just kinda shocked me.

Keith.. worst singer in the world.. that was sure some umm.. unique 'singing'. :)

The one kid that didn't have "the looks".. but the vocals out of his mouth was great. You'd totally not expect him to sound like he did given his appearance. That's really cool. Hope he goes on to prove looks aren't everything and that talent is whats important. (though the judges seem to think it is both look and talent to make an idol).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom