Did anyone see Nikon's pricedrop?!

LilSuzy

Original Poster
I went to the Nikon usa website and saw the d90 retail price with the 18-105 lens is down to $899!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Only bad thing...none of the retailers have dropped their prices yet to reflect this change:shrug::(

Com'on! I get discounts at certain retailers and want to get my additional 15% off that! :cool:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I went to the Nikon usa website and saw the d90 retail price with the 18-105 lens is down to $899!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Only bad thing...none of the retailers have dropped their prices yet to reflect this change:shrug::(

Com'on! I get discounts at certain retailers and want to get my additional 15% off that! :cool:

isn't that 899 on the Nikon site for the body only?

You can get that for $754 on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-D90-12-...5U92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311425033&sr=8-1

LilSuzy

Original Poster
Really? Bummer....I thought Nikon finally dropped the price of the camera with lens, because it's retired :(

NowInc

The D90 will start inching down in price soon enough. The D7000 is their current focus at that level. I think they are waiting for a year after the D7000 release to start purging their stock of the D90s (and thus a price drop).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom