DHS Quick Service

StarWarsGirl

Commissary is hit or miss. Studio Catering is pretty good. Last time we went to Commissary because it was around 55 degrees and we were sick of being outside. I do enjoy seeing the props from different ABC shows in there. Depends on the weather, what's closest, and what's least crowded.

Last trip, we saw Fantasmic and hopped over to Epcot, grabbed dinner and watched fireworks. Worked out pretty well

LucyK

Original Poster
Certainly not a great restaruant but you could give Hollywood and vine a shot. Buffet style with lots of carb options for the vegetarian. I definately would not want to spend like $40 a person in cash but for one credit that needs to be used..eh
It's a QS credit, sorry for the confusion!
I don't really think the fast food places at DHS are all that much worse than the MK. In both parks, I go to whatever is closest. My burger at the ABC Commissary is no worse than my burger at Cosmic Rays. That's just me, though...I know I'm in the minority here!! :)
I'm not a burger kinda girl, even if they are vegetarian burgers!
Good idea @LucyK . That is what I would do.......eat at the resort!
This will most likely happen! I rather make a quick run to POR to grab a to-go make your own pasta and run back to POFQ than eat yet another burger.

Last trip, we saw Fantasmic and hopped over to Epcot, grabbed dinner and watched fireworks. Worked out pretty well
Great idea, but this will probably be during DHS late EMH and we'll be already hopping from AK.

we found this place on our last visit Fairfax Fare near ToT they had good barbecued ribs and chicken it was almost as good as Flame tree in AK. good luck.

That would be a great option were I not a vegetarian! But thank you!

Matt_Black

Fairfax Fare is a good little food court with some excellent theming. If the weather is nice, it's a wonderful spot to eat and take in the views (keep an eye out for the victory garden). Plus, it's very close to 4 attractions (BatB stage show, Fantasmic, ToT, and RnR) so it's a great hub to sit for a quick break when you're going from one to another.

eliz603

I was less than impressed with Backlot Express last year. We ordered an allergy friendly meal for my youngest, and they just acted really annoyed to have to deal with something out of the ordinary. The food was just eh. My kids want to go to Pizza Planet this year, but that's another eh place, too.

Mukta

For a vegetarian, I would recommend pizza planet or backlot express.

You could take the boat to Hurricane Hannah's and grab a wrap there. It's at the YC/BC.

stevehousse

The meatball sub at pizza planet is pretty good, and you can't really go wrong with pizza and a side salad! If I like cupcakes, their cappuccino cupcake is really yummy! Plus, the arcade isn't crazy expensive like the resort arcades are! My kids love it so we usually go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom