DHS CARS LAND

jt04

Sorry for not making it clear earlier. I was trying to say you cannot have RSR at DHS unless you have the Cadillac Fins! I will without add the whole Cars land. It is magical especially at night. DHS would be a gem if they added it to the park.

Interesting opinion but provably wrong.

Shame this thread was not bumped to add news rather than just opinion for a project that was never likely to happen in the first place.

~May The Force be with You~

RSoxNo1

Why did you have to write that Dora the Explorer melded with Jack Sparrow was a good idea? :p
First off, what's going on with the multi quote feature - it's different and I fear change.

Also, my other suggestion was nothing but Jessica Rabbit face characters but I don't think they're taking that suggestion.

Progress.City

Actually, I feel pretty confident that we'll see at least part of Cars Land come to WDW eventually. It might just be a single ride and merch/food and maybe not the whole town, but it would be unlike Disney to use it somehow in WDW, especially with Cars 3 on the horizon.
My bet is on Lights Motors Action becoming part of RSR.

djkidkaz

Not sure where their getting their info but this website is claiming some breaking news on this topic:
image.jpg

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
I am still baffled why a clone of a ride in California is more desirable than an original attraction. One for one at all the parks makes no sense. RSR is a bad fit in Florida for several reasons. The big one is, you already have Test Track. Another large one is weather, which is also a problem for TestTrack. (rain hurts at speed...)

Wouldn't a Stars Wars Coaster be more desireable? Maybe a Monster's Door Coaster? You are probably already getting the Chester and Hester treatment from the most likely addition of Toy Story Playland (which is likely to be a clone.) Do we need more spinners and carnival rides?

Dream, support, and demand bigger....better...

I've seen people ask for an Indiana Jones clone. Why? Is Animal kingdom too far away for you to enjoy that ride system? Don't you remember all people saying that body wars was okay to be rid of as Star Tours was basically the same thing?

If you are after something to clone, go for broke. Get Mystic Manor. At least it's on the other side of the world. There has to be a convoluted way to shoehorn this ride into the in-cohesive identity void we have now at DHS.

I will say that RSR is amazing. It makes the "New Fantasyland" stuff look so-so. Aren't there already enough clones in this park? (Star Tours, Muppets, TSMM, & ToT.) How about a bunch of things that are totally original and can only be found at WDW? More specifically, whatever this park will be renamed.

Just something to ponder.

*1023*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom