DHS CARS LAND

Thumper14

You have to have the Cadillac fin rocks for RSR. BTW it is the best ride Disney has ever done to date. If you have not been to DLR to ride it - put it on your Disney bucket list!

Sorry for not making it clear earlier. I was trying to say you cannot have RSR at DHS unless you have the Cadillac Fins! I will without add the whole Cars land. It is magical especially at night. DHS would be a gem if they added it to the park.

I did not mean to upset the chat room!

jlsHouston

That could be it. Simple as that, even for Oriental Land Company. Let alone TDO. Radiator Springs Racers alone was reported to cost north of 300 Million Dollars, with Cars Land overall reported to be north of 500 Million.

The rockwork must have added 100 Million dollars, as it is truly impressive. Most Disney theme parks have a "berm" surrounding the park, which is just a mound of dirt with shrubs and trees on it. But Cars Land rewrote the book on what a visual "berm" is, and it has to add 100 Million or more for these other parks that have considered cloning Cars Land.

7512935254_e35b6c9c8f_z.jpg

Now that's what you call a berm!

Where is this?

Mawg

What ever happened with this anyways? Is it still a thought but put off due to nextgen taking too much money? Was it cancelled because of the purchase of Lucas and now they are going to build StarWars Land instead? Was it bad information from an insider and it was never going to happen?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom