DHS 35th

ToTBellHop

My reaction when I wake up and there's no bombshell news regarding Free ...

On to the 40th!

jrhwdw

Original Poster
Special moment was a bunch of characters coming out for the Fantasmic outro and Sorcerer Mickey showing up. Kermit and Miss Piggy hosted, so that was fun. No announcements or anything though.
DHS couldn't do F!'s Main Verse????? Come On!!!!

In the Parks
Yes
I do not get why they still represent Pocahontas in Fantasmic and in this presentation, she already had her time in Fantasmic pre-2022, When's Pocahontas and Meeko being replaced with Asha and Mirabel in the Fantasmic show

Also Snow White and her prince weren't supposed to be in the DHS version, when are Flynn and Rapunzel joining the live cast as the Snow's replacement

plus can we have one TOTS(Theater of the Stars) production without any BATB representation, bc, the live show that's normally played should have been replaced by now

Comped

plus can we have one TOTS(Theater of the Stars) production without any BATB representation, bc, the live show that's normally played should have been replaced by now
The size of the stage (and lack of wing/fly space) makes it difficult to keep literally anything else there that's to a similar scale or larger - only that Pixar symphonic show ran for a short time one summer and I'm still unsure why nothing like it was done again (maybe because at $250/orchestra member per night, it wasn't cheap).

bmr1591

I do not get why they still represent Pocahontas in Fantasmic and in this presentation, she already had her time in Fantasmic pre-2022, When's Pocahontas and Meeko being replaced with Asha and Mirabel in the Fantasmic show

Also Snow White and her prince weren't supposed to be in the DHS version, when are Flynn and Rapunzel joining the live cast as the Snow's replacement

Asha isn't popular enough to get into Fantasmic. Adding Mirabel would be a lot of work to change a show that's already very popular. It's just not worth the investment. And Snow White isn't being removed. Finally, the BatB characters are in Fantasmic. That's why they were there.

ToTBellHop

The size of the stage (and lack of wing/fly space) makes it difficult to keep literally anything else there that's to a similar scale or larger - only that Pixar symphonic show ran for a short time one summer and I'm still unsure why nothing like it was done again (maybe because at $250/orchestra member per night, it wasn't cheap).
It's well-past time to enclose the theater, build a new stage, and put in a higher caliber show. As much as I'll miss Mrs. Potts tipping over.

I'll have my memories.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom