DHS 35th

Bocabear

It would be nice if they did a set of t-shirts with a retro feel for each of the opening day attractions at DHS...of course that would be very few t-shirt designs.... but a nod to the past to celebrate 35 years... Heavy on the Nostalgia...

Andrew25

I've also seen a lot more merch for certain rides/lands than in the past. While I don't know where I'd wear it outside of Disney, I really like the Tomorrowland jersey they have out now.
I got suckered in to buying one, if they make one for other lands... I'm screwed.

bmr1591

Publicly? Tomorrowland is the first land-specific version. There were a few others that were for WDW or IP-specific only so far.

I'm pretty sure I saw Fantasyland and Adventureland on my trip a couple weeks back, but maybe I'm misremembering.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Here is the guide map

Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_55822.jpg

Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_55821.jpg

Last edited:

MagicHappens1971

While some of the 50th merch was just hideous, the “from the vault” collection was pretty cool and makes up the bulk of the 50th stuff I bought. Wish they would lean more into that

bmr1591

Special moment was a bunch of characters coming out for the Fantasmic outro and Sorcerer Mickey showing up. Kermit and Miss Piggy hosted, so that was fun. No announcements or anything though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom