DHS 35th

Ayla

Think bigger. Disney Adventure World Orlando at the Walt Disney Adventure Resort in Florida.
Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

jrhwdw

Original Poster
Think bigger. Disney Adventure World Orlando at the Walt Disney Adventure Resort in Florida.
Oh Good Grief!!!!!!

As far as a Name Change, if 1 is in the works(NOT an Insider!) Might as well do it now(May 1st) and leave D23 for announcements that WDW actually needs!!!

bmr1591

Probably corporate speak and not much actual announcements, but hopefully some vlogger will be filming that day and we’ll be surprised.

doctornick

I feel like I might be the only one around here who things celebrating these kinds of anniversaries is kinda dumb. I mean, okay if it is like the 50th and you want to commemorate it, I can see it. But some random year ending in 5 or 0? Meh.

The company should be focused on making the parks as awesome as possible for every day.

Bocabear

Oh Good Grief!!!!!!

As far as a Name Change, if 1 is in the works(NOT an Insider!) Might as well do it now(May 1st) and leave D23 for announcements that WDW actually needs!!!
I don't think they have any announcements.... Maybe more blue-sky stuff they will never build...Maybe talk about the Cake Bake Shop destined to open in the next year or two? Talk about Communicore Hall's meet and greet and quick serve window?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney has announced a Virtual Queue for the 35th Anniversary Merchandise Event.

Details below:

Use the virtual queue on May 1, 2024, to purchase exciting, new items in honor of this special anniversary.

Celebrate this important milestone event when you shop at Stage 1 Company Store for adult and youth apparel, collectibles and limited-release pins.

A virtual queue will be in place for this shopping event.

Tips for Joining the Virtual Queue
  • You must have valid theme park admission (and, if applicable, theme park reservations) for Disney’s Hollywood Studios to join the virtual queue.
  • You can join the virtual queue starting at 7:00 AM Eastern Time on May 1, 2024. Please be aware that you do not need to be at Disney’s Hollywood Studios when you request to join the virtual queue.
  • Download the My Disney Experience app and ensure location services are turned on. Visit the “Virtual Queues” section in the app to begin.
Important Information
Merchandise is subject to availability and inventory may sell out. Joining the virtual queue does not guarantee access to this event. Purchasing limits apply.

JohnD

Disney has announced a Virtual Queue for the 35th Anniversary Merchandise Event.

Details below:

Use the virtual queue on May 1, 2024, to purchase exciting, new items in honor of this special anniversary.

Celebrate this important milestone event when you shop at Stage 1 Company Store for adult and youth apparel, collectibles and limited-release pins.

A virtual queue will be in place for this shopping event.

Tips for Joining the Virtual Queue
  • You must have valid theme park admission (and, if applicable, theme park reservations) for Disney’s Hollywood Studios to join the virtual queue.
  • You can join the virtual queue starting at 7:00 AM Eastern Time on May 1, 2024. Please be aware that you do not need to be at Disney’s Hollywood Studios when you request to join the virtual queue.
  • Download the My Disney Experience app and ensure location services are turned on. Visit the “Virtual Queues” section in the app to begin.
Important Information
Merchandise is subject to availability and inventory may sell out. Joining the virtual queue does not guarantee access to this event. Purchasing limits apply.
i.e. The Muppets gift shop which is closed most of the time. They sold 30th anniversary gifts from there too. Then, you just got in line which wrapped all the way around the outside of Muppet Vision 3D.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom