Destination D23 2021

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
The hallmark of TWDC is alway put a positive spin on crap. Josh did a good job here spinning for 75 minutes.

dreday3

Yawn. I get it, they have lots going on/trying to recover from last year, but meh

Honestly, I'd love to hear a real-talk announcement/discussion on what's going on with service, etc. due to pandemic issues such as hiring issues, supply chain issues, etc.

What do they hope to bring back as far as dining, housekeeping, transportation, etc. - is housekeeping cut for good? Limited menus here to stay? Varied merchandise again?

Those are the types of things I really want to hear about because those are what was most noticeable on our recent trip.

dizneycrazy09

He really tried to hype a hot chocolate in between, “look at all this stuff you used to have and we’re going to celebrate how nice we are for giving it back to you without giving you anything new! I’m so hip and good looking.”

Also, they’re never going to commit to an opening date for Tron. It’s comical at this point.

Gringrinngghost

Anyone wanna take bets what WAS cut last minute?

1637422857411.png

dizneycrazy09

Honestly, I'd love to hear a real-talk announcement/discussion on what's going on with service, etc. due to pandemic issues such as hiring issues, supply chain issues, etc.

What do they hope to bring back as far as dining, housekeeping, transportation, etc. - is housekeeping cut for good? Limited menus here to stay? Varied merchandise again?

Those are the types of things I really want to hear about because those are what was most noticeable on our recent trip.

The merch issue is incredibly noticeable. Shocking honestly.

TTA94

Really? So we might hear more about the updated Castle Show? Maybe even FOF?

No PTN but No new Cavalcade either.....

I doubt anything major, especially PTN, will come out later today. PTNs announcement would have came along side of MSEPs announcement. Yet another false rumor it seems.

Animaniac93-98

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom