Destination D23 2021

SplashJacket

As cool as this stuff is, I interpret it as ideas that have been proposed, but not committed to yet.

Especially with Poseidon's Fury reopening soon.
Regardless, the fact Disney doesn’t give a pulse on announced projects, yet Universal is actively working on developing multiple lands and attractions in addition to their already announced third gate, is a stark difference.

castlecake2.0

Regardless, the fact Disney doesn’t give a pulse on announced projects, yet Universal is actively working on developing multiple lands and attractions in addition to their already announced third gate, is a stark difference.
To be fair Disney has active construction at every one of their vacation destinations as well as building two new cruise ships

Mickeyboof

62FB2E05-E5CD-4D41-8CA9-1B68937BB9CA.jpeg

Shopping is back!

This was pathetic.

Musical Mermaid

He really tried to hype a hot chocolate in between, “look at all this stuff you used to have and we’re going to celebrate how nice we are for giving it back to you without giving you anything new! I’m so hip and good looking.”

Also, they’re never going to commit to an opening date for Tron. It’s comical at this point.
Don’t forget, churros are back too! I almost spit out my tea. 😄

Casper Gutman

LOL - much of the construction in WDW has been going on for YEARS and is YEARS over schedule.
And much of it is in countries many Americans won't visit, out of principle if for no other reason.

I love Hong Kong cinema. I always wanted to go to Hong Kong. After recent events, travelling to Hong Kong is out of the question - and will stay that way for the foreseeable future. Its genuinely infuriating seeing them add huge expansions to parks in an increasingly repressive, despotic nation that is currently carrying out a genocide.

CaptainAmerica

And much of it is in countries many Americans won't visit, out of principle if for no other reason.

I love Hong Kong cinema. I always wanted to go to Hong Kong. After recent events, travelling to Hong Kong is out of the question - and will stay that way for the foreseeable future. Its genuinely infuriating seeing them add huge expansions to parks in an increasingly repressive, despotic nation that is currently carrying out a genocide.
Hong Kong is not China.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom