Demolition of Catastrophe Canyon has begun...

matt9112

I hope they have the foresight to save some of the rock work to mix into the new concrete for possible phase 3 or Star Wars. Just like The Little Mermaid water from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

It's probably considered Haz-Waste but they could put small pieces of the canyon on a limited edition pin set. You know it would sell.

Yeah I like when Disney is about cool low cost PR stunts.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
They are making quick work of it...

https://twitter.com/rollercoastinRO/status/702912643036745728

untitled.png

hopemax

I hope they have the foresight to save some of the rock work to mix into the new concrete for possible phase 3 or Star Wars. Just like The Little Mermaid water from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

It's probably considered Haz-Waste but they could put small pieces of the canyon on a limited edition pin set. You know it would sell.

For those that don't know, since 2005ish, they do make pins that include remnants of things no longer in the parks, or just had a rehab. There have been a couple years that didn't do them. 2014 & 2015 were all SpectroMagic pins, but the 2016 pins are back to park stuff. January's was the Sorcerer Hat, and February's pin just came out today and it's something from the Pirates rehab. Upcoming pins include Snow White's Scary Adventures, and a Cinderella Castle pin with a piece of a flag or something.

MaxW

For those that don't know, since 2005ish, they do make pins that include remnants of things no longer in the parks, or just had a rehab. There have been a couple years that didn't do them. 2014 & 2015 were all SpectroMagic pins, but the 2016 pins are back to park stuff. January's was the Sorcerer Hat, and February's pin just came out today and it's something from the Pirates rehab. Upcoming pins include Snow White's Scary Adventures, and a Cinderella Castle pin with a piece of a flag or something.
Can you provide examples? or where one could find said pins?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom