deleted

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
Don't forget that anyone can claim to be a CM, or an astronaut, or an airline pilot, or an attorney, or whatever they decide they want to be on the internet. :joyfull:
Did I ever mention I'm actually Katiebug*? That's right. Me. Unsuspecting ADMachine ...y'all are so unmagical for not figuring it out.

*ADMachine is not Katiebug

rnese

First, it's a huge company. It employs tens of thousands of people. Do the math. There are bound to be some bad apples in ANY company with that many employees. Second, a social media that makes stories that were once localized, now makes them international incidents. Heck, a bullying incident at an elementary school is now an indictment of the entire society nowadays. And finally, speaking of nowadays, let's be honest. I know I'm going to get some pushback here but it's the truth. The generation that makes up the majority of CMs at Disney simply doesn't have the same moral compass that past generations have had. Did stuff like this happen in the past. Sure. Is this type of "behavior without concern for consequences" with disregard of "right and wrong" more prevalent today. Absolutely.

disney4life2008

Stuff like this has been going on for years. I think in the 80's or 90's a room in the castle above where the ladies changed for the castle shows was used to spy on them dressing. A number of male cast members knew this and would watch the ladies changing. One actually took a video camera along and filmed them, before sharing copies with male co-workers. Disney hotels have had several instances of peeping Toms and 'flashers'. Epcot had a guy peeping at ladies changing in one of the country pavilions backstage areas and a store in Downtown Disney had a repairman who was caught on the roof above a stores customer's changing room looking at ladies changing.

I've applied for several jobs there myself but have never been successful unfortunately :arghh:

Download gps social media apps. You would be surprised what the fellow cast members do behind the scenes.

Tick Tock

Don't forget that anyone can claim to be a CM, or an astronaut, or an airline pilot, or an attorney, or whatever they decide they want to be on the internet. :joyfull:
By the way, I forgot to mention that I'm really Bob Iger. Surprise!:cautious:
In that case, I'm Walt's frozen head (not the Twitter account) plugged into the internet.
That's right. I'm actually a dog.
Guys, I realize you all are speaking in jest, but truth of the matter is, internet deception is a serious issue. People claiming to be what they simply are not has caused all sorts of countless problems over the years. I'm not implying you should put your personal information and life "out there", but it's a risky game posing as something false, and it usually comes back to bite you one way or another. Sticking to more truthful habits is the best route to take. My wife, Scarlett Johansson, appreciates me all the more for being a man of such esteemed principle.

A.D.D. Boy

Guys, I realize you all are speaking in jest, but truth of the matter is, internet deception is a serious issue. People claiming to be what they simply are not has caused all sorts of countless problems over the years. I'm not implying you should put your personal information and life "out there", but it's a risky game posing as something false, and it usually comes back to bite you one way or another. Sticking to more truthful habits is the best route to take. My wife, Scarlett Johansson, appreciates me all the more for being a man of such esteemed principle.
Sir, you just won the internet today...congrats!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom