deleted

Stripes

Premium Member
And FYI, it's couldn't care less, not could care less.

Cast Member Voice said:
I applaud anyone taking money from the Walt Disney Company and I could care less what you or anyone else thinks.
I hope more cast members are doing it and getting away with it.
Actually, it can be said both ways. "I couldn't care less" is literal and more typical of British speakers. "I could care less" is used sarcastically and more typical of American speakers, though we do use both. 😀

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
If someone has an axe to grind with Disney, there are more... eloquent and/or creative ways of doing so. The posts are gone but from the quoted material, that definitely wasn't it.

There are bound to be a few rotten apples in a barrel the size of WDW CM's. Sadly, they are the ones who get the news headlines, not the ones who do outstanding work on a daily basis.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
If someone has an axe to grind with Disney, there are more... eloquent and/or creative ways of doing so. The posts are gone but from the quoted material, that definitely wasn't it.

There are bound to be a few rotten apples in a barrel the size of WDW CM's. Sadly, they are the ones who get the news headlines, not the ones who do outstanding work on a daily basis.

Don't forget that anyone can claim to be a CM, or an astronaut, or an airline pilot, or an attorney, or whatever they decide they want to be on the internet. :joyfull:

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
By the way, I forgot to mention that I'm really Bob Iger. Surprise!:cautious:

I believe you. I'm Darth Vader and I'm spending the weekend on the moon.

jF65cdm.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom