deleted

scottb411

I’m sure the target audience is for business use for companies having conventions at the hotels where it is available where the cost of the trip to the airport will be expensed. If three employees use this service together over each of them getting their own rental car, there is reasonable justification of using this service to expense the trip even at that high of a price.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
You would think it would be for most people but I predict this will do fabulously. Disney continues to cater to the uber rich & they continue to eat it up.
So 6 people are here from the UK. They decide to treat themselves for the return journey to the airport so as to get some extra time in a Epcot on their last day. They take a minnie van to the airport for around 2pm.
That is $25 per person. sounds like quite a good deal for morning in a park.

Monorail_Red_77

If they expand this service to include travel from parks to Disney Vero Beach Resort... maybe they can swing by my house to pick me up. LOL I live right off I-95 in Melbourne area about 30 mins north of Vero. I see Disney Merch trucks on 95 almost every morning on my work commute. The “We Deliver the Magic” trucks. They drive from WDW daily to Vero.

88CF88A9-FE70-4A7F-ABD3-1D9B4DB3E396.jpeg

TrojanUSC

They should have really fused the now deceased Express Transportation service with this. It would be a great feature if you could park-hop using Minnievan. Just have a designated Minnievan meeting location in each park, like they had with the transportation system and it's a great timesaver.

Jeff456

It's "fool's errand pricing"...if true
Wow! What time of day?
It was at 2040!
Yeah I know it didn't seem right at all to me, he even drove through some of the tolls and I was trying to ask him if I pay them but he didn't say.
I'll attach a picture hopefully it will work!
There wasn't any traffic I was just going to the airport to pick up a rental car.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180128-101915.png
    Screenshot_20180128-101915.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 100

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
So this is only for guests staying in a Club level room at Yacht & Beach and Boardwalk (during this "trial). And it's confirmed to be $150 for a trip to the airport. *shakes head*

I'm guessing that this will be expanded to other resorts with Club level accomodations next, followed by offering this service for both trips from the resorts to the airport and trips to the resorts from the airport.

... This... I... wow... Why go the extra mile and exceed expectations when you can charge for anything above the continually-lowering bar and deep-pocketed rubes will pay for it? If this goes beyond a trial, it proves P.T. Barnum was right.

aw14

we are staying Club Level at the Poly in July....I will give it a look if the price has been altered at all.

In November, we were Club Level at BC, and went with a typical Lyft to the Orlando Airport. DME has been dreadful for us on the return, almost missed out flights more than once.

Nubs70

I’m sure the target audience is for business use for companies having conventions at the hotels where it is available where the cost of the trip to the airport will be expensed. If three employees use this service together over each of them getting their own rental car, there is reasonable justification of using this service to expense the trip even at that high of a price.
The company accountant will not be happy with you if you have this on your expense account. If 3 employees going to the same place each get their own car, accountants would have their heads too. Expense accounts aren't Mad Men type things they used to be.

ABQ

428792D6-D7F0-41C7-ABED-806561479938.png

Not sure this would work, but Lyft just let me get this far. This was Wilderness Lodge main lobby to MCO. Odds are, clicking the request button would throw an error though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom