deleted

21stamps

This Mini thing costs $150 from the airport? The Meers Lincolns are like $55.

I paid @ $75 for Uber.. but that was on a surge price so it would typically be less.. I’d never pay $150 one way from MCO. I can’t imagine that it will be the final price.

aw14

We used Minnie Van service a lot our last trip. We loved it. But not if its 150. With that said, DME for us has been terrible multiple times.

Fox&Hound

We tried to take a Minnie Van from our hotel to AK one morning (wanted to get there early to queue for Flight of Passage) and we could not get one to pick us up. It kept saying “searching for driver” or something lile that. We ended up taking an uber and would do it again...

Either way, I like that we have options....

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I paid @ $75 for Uber.. but that was on a surge price so it would typically be less.. I’d never pay $150 one way from MCO. I can’t imagine that it will be the final price.

I think you can imagine it...

I think you probably "can't believe people will pay it"

...but they got some magic dust that will make all seem zen....

the.dreamfinder

Not trolling but... could we get Minnie van service to and from UNI? Regular lyft can be soso in central Florida. Last trip, our driver didn’t speak English and dropped us off at Swolphin, instead of the programmed location, the BW.

Tavernacle12

... I genuinely don't understand what use this is. The Magical Express is free if you're at a hotel. I totally understand the use of the Minnie Van to get to the parks/golf courses/Springs/etc, but if you're already booked at the hotel I don't see how it's possibly worth $150 to take different transport.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom