deleted

EricsBiscuit

Well this is cool. I think they should use their spaces both day and night and squeez all the entertainment into this park that they can. It'll be tough on CC but since when has this park had great crowd flow anyway? Now all they need to do is use the Indy theater at night, F! In the day, refresh the shows, add a daytime parade a la FoF and it might justify more than 2 hours in this park for me.

ToTBellHop

I am so glad I'm not a DHS showkeeper right now.
This is going to be a nightmare on Sunset St.

The only thing that might help is if they open the Bypass they normally only use for Fantasmic that cuts over to Crossroads and leave it open after dusk.
Well I think the entertainment schedule will help. When I go in December, for example, JBJB is at 6:30--right when it gets dark. I presume this will start after that, around 6:50. Fantasmic is at 7, so all of its viewers will already be in the amphitheater. SWAGS isn't until 9, at park close. The only issue will be when Fantasmic gets out, and as you say, they can just use the behind-the-scenes exits.

Earlier in the season, JBJB is at 8 (park close) and Fantasmic is at 8:30 (after park close), so it shouldn't be a huge issue seeing this entertainment before the evening spectaculars. This show will end before JBJB anyway.

Walter Elias Disney

This was a favorite, as well....A different type of overlay.
dal596434LARGE.jpg images-1.jpeg

ToTBellHop

Can't tell whether a "romanticized, Norman Rockwell-inspired town" image interrupted by occasional screaming people in freefall is some type of commentary.
Guests on ToT will be instructed to not scream.

Bare minimum, they can just turn off the scream track...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom