deleted

raymusiccity

Will they have another tree at the front of the park, outside the gates, like they've had in year's past?? It kinda hard to take a family photo in front of a tree that is 40 yards away in the background.

Oh, please. Lots of photo ops get better as you get further away!
IMG_2225.JPG

Hayley In Wonderland

At least through 12/22. They may show Holiday Wishes nightly starting 12/23. They have done so for many years but don’t announce til last minute (I presume once there are no remaining non-sell-out MCMCPs).
I'm there 13th Nov to 23rd Nov. We're missing out on MK the first day (14th) and doing the park that must not be named, as MK shuts early at 6pm and I feel like it would be a wasted day, especially as it is open til 11 or 12 am the next day. And I feel like I'm cheating Disney a little if I don't do MK first. HEA reminds me a lot of Dreams at DLP so I'm hoping I'll get to see it!

ToTBellHop

I'm there 13th Nov to 23rd Nov. We're missing out on MK the first day (14th) and doing the park that must not be named, as MK shuts early at 6pm and I feel like it would be a wasted day, especially as it is open til 11 or 12 am the next day. And I feel like I'm cheating Disney a little if I don't do MK first. HEA reminds me a lot of Dreams at DLP so I'm hoping I'll get to see it!
It will absolutely be running.

ninjaprincesst

What I don't like is them moving the tree, it has been a tradition for us every year to get my daughters picture in front of all the Christmas trees.

Jabbas

They're doing some special stuff tonight because of the Christmas taping

I know but this is supposedly a thing. Like a new decoration that’s supposed to be up for the next two months. It shows the tower of terror lit up kind like how the castle is. With projections all over it. This is separate from the taping. I’ll see if I can find it but it’s been showing up all over different ads on Facebook. Looks like a toy factory instead of a hotel.

ToTBellHop

I know but this is supposedly a thing. Like a new decoration that’s supposed to be up for the next two months. It shows the tower of terror lit up kind like how the castle is. With projections all over it. This is separate from the taping. I’ll see if I can find it but it’s been showing up all over different ads on Facebook. Looks like a toy factory instead of a hotel.
Yes. They announced this awhile back. Look up Flurry of Fun or Sunset Seasons Greetings.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom