deleted

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Will they have another tree at the front of the park, outside the gates, like they've had in year's past?? It kinda hard to take a family photo in front of a tree that is 40 yards away in the background.
I actually think results will be better with the tree being further away. Instead of a family portrait with just a bunch of green foliage behind, there will be a lake and an entire tree.

If you really want the tree right there up close in the background, there are the other parks.

hokielutz

I actually think results will be better with the tree being further away. Instead of a family portrait with just a bunch of green foliage behind, there will be a lake and an entire tree.

If you really want the tree right there up close in the background, there are the other parks.

Some people appreciate the unique details that go on the tree at each of the parks. I'm open minded to the location, so we'll see.

drizgirl

There definitely seems to be more decorations at Hollywood Studios this year. Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd are decked out. The rest of the park is decorated too.
I haven't seen it yet. But I guarantee there were a lot more a couple years back. ;)

dreamscometrue

These look beautiful. What makes me most happy when looking at these photos, besides the Echo Lake decor, is seeing the Chinese Theater without the B.A.H. in front, and seeing 'searchlights' skyward again. I know that has been the case for awhile now, but just so great to have that view again and those lights.

Kman101

I'm liking the new Echo Lake decor. It's nice to see them expanding on the holiday decorating. Nothing will ever be like the Osborne lights but they're doing a nice job trying to come up with new holiday offerings. IMO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom