deleted

NickMaio

Most ridiculous was hearing a "mom" yelling at her kids that they had to have fun because their dad had to take a huge loan out to come back just to stay at the Grand Floridian because their friends stayed there a few weeks earlier. Ranting all about having to come back because people in their social circle "out did" them and they can't be seen on a lower rung of the social circle.
I find this rather sad instead of funny......

Maelstrom Troll

We were in like for BTM and there was a family of 4 (grand parents and 2 grandkids) in front of us. For a half hour, they whooped and hollered “pig calls” at the top of their lungs. The grandpa finished then whoops out “ whooo thank you KENTUCKY FRIIIIIED CHICKEN!!” My wife and I start laughing and he turns around to tell us that he owns a KFC and “that KFC money sent them to Disney Whoo!”

Besides a woman screaming into her cell phone at her (presumably) cheating husband in a very busy WS Mexico (Things I dare not quote on a forum), we had a funny occasion at the Biergarten. We are always lucky being paired with super nice familes. This time was no different. Dad was a very rotund man and was getting the most of his buffet dollars. He then tells me, “can you believe I just had my gallbladder out two days ago?”. Plates of schnitzel and sausage go by..... I cant imagine how his painfully his afternoon turned out 🤢

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom