December 2009

Tiggerfanatic

Is is too early to start a thread for December?:lookaroun I just booked this morning for Dec. 6-11th and am so excited!! 171 days and I'll be enjoying the free dining!!

Midnight Mouse

It's never too early to think about going! I've been planning our (my parents and my boyfriend and me) trip in December (5th-14th) since Christmas last year. Of course they all think I am totally nuts, but, hey, it's DISNEY! Of course I guess it helps that I have somehow become the trip planner and they are along for whatever I book. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

harryk

Booked 23-30 December in February!! Never too early... look at other bookings on the count-down -- some have booked out two years in advance.
Now am just trying to get reservations changed to other hotels for the same period and they are already booked up..... so have to await a possible cancellation to make the move..... but happy where I am anyway... best news was dining reservations may now be done on line (too bad only 90 days in advance)... but that's progress. :xmas::xmas::xmas::ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

jen2009

I don't think its early enough. We check in Dec 12th - 20th. POFQ!!! I am trying to convince DH to go on the 10th instead to the 20th. It is our first christmas trip to disney and our honeymoon!!!!

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Original Poster
Where are you seeing the free dining offer has extended into December? It is not reported on any website other than this one.

Yeah, whats this about free dining in December?

Did I miss a "Free Dining" announcement for Dec 2009? I'll be there from the 5th-12th and would like to save a few $$$!

Thanks.

Got an e-mail with a special pin code for free dining in December. Got one last year, too - I think it was released for Disney Visa card holders only. This one came really early - didn't get last year's offer until November.

Upvote 0

kltam00

Just confirmed - Through your Disney Visa only, you can get the Disney Dining Plan free in December 2009 with any Magic Your Way vacation package. Vacation must be booked by June 21st. See you in December!

You must first call your Disney Visa services and request a pin # to receive the code for this special.

Upvote 0

naboo76

I called Chase (Disney Visa) and they were clueless on this offer. They gave me the number to call Disney Guest Relations to get a pin #.

They stated that there is currently no exclusive Disney Visa member offer. They do have December free dining pins that have been emailed out but I do not have one attached to my account.

Upvote 0

EHR21

I called Chase (Disney Visa) and they were clueless on this offer. They gave me the number to call Disney Guest Relations to get a pin #.

They stated that there is currently no exclusive Disney Visa member offer. They do have December free dining pins that have been emailed out but I do not have one attached to my account.

I also got my free dining pin code yesterday, but it was directly from Disney, no mention of Visa whatsoever.

Upvote 0

MickeyMark57

MickeyMark57

This is my first post so I hope it makes sense. I signed up to get input from others on the free dining in December. I have a Disney Visa with Chase and called them today. They told me there were no dining specials or pins #'s available. I received an email with a pin # for the discounts and free dining which expire in October.
Still looking for info on the December freebies and discounts!
THAT WASN'T SO BAD.:sohappy:

MickeyMark57

Upvote 0

Kadee

I'm going in December, too! I finally get to be there on my birthday! ... Dec. 4. I can not wait. My daughter is currently in the college program (working at AKL - front desk) and will be there until Jan. 2. We have MANY trips planned for this year. Thank goodness for annual passes. It is going to save us a lot of money

Upvote 0

kltam00

Upon further review, this appears to be a hoax. The number I received from Chase was for the free dining special currently being offered, which expires in October. They said any promotions for December will not be offered until about 4 months prior.

Oh well, guess we'll wait to see.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Original Poster
Upon further review, this appears to be a hoax. The number I received from Chase was for the free dining special currently being offered, which expires in October. They said any promotions for December will not be offered until about 4 months prior.

Oh well, guess we'll wait to see.

I hope you're not referring to my original post - my pin code for free dining in December is legimitate. The one I got last year in November was thru my Disney Visa, and the one I just got this week came in an e-mail from the Disney Travel Company.

Upvote 0

kltam00

Because I am determined to get to the bottom of this, I called Disney Travel again this morning.

This time I was told that the free dining pin codes for December are sent out randomly by their marketing department. They are sent via email or snail mail at random. Sometimes they go to people who have never even been to Disney. This is the only way to get them. It is not through Disney Visa, or at least this is what I was told by the agent on the phone.

Three calls to Disney travel, three different explanations. Go figure. Guess I'll have to wait and see if I get lucky enough to receive one.

One piece of good news.... if someone receives one, they can book up to two rooms using the same promotion code.

Upvote 0

mdcassidy

We received a pin for the free dining also. I came from Disney Travel. We were able to re-book our trip and re-book my parents trip. We originally booked through AAA, but this offer saved so much more money. Can't wait for Dec 6th to come!!!

Tiggerfanatic, maybe we will unknowingly pass each other as we will be there until the 12th. It's not too early to start this thread......Merry Christmas!!!
:xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom