December 1st week, how many are going?

jheltz27

9 more sleeps left including one hopefully in Lake City, FL for the final short leg the next day. Finally revealed trip to our 8 & 5 year old boys last night and they are very excited. But possibly about missing a week of school.

Upvote 0

kimberlymautz

I went last year during the first week of December and it wasn't bad, but Pop Warner was going on and it was really at the parks that had extended hours, so avoid them! Haha. Enjoy you're trips! :)

Upvote 0

schmulie14

One week from tomorrow! I will be so ready for some magic after this week... Making cupcake samples for a tasting with a bride & groom, making & delivering a 2 tier 90th bday cake, interviewing a woman to be my assistant, making desserts, packing and travelling for thanksgiving, making a grooms cake, another tasting, a display cake for a silent auction, making and delivering macarons for a photo shoot and packing for WDW. At least the time will pass quickly!

Upvote 0

ExtinctJenn

4 more days until we leave....... and I haven't packed a dang thing! The plan is essentially to spend tomorrow doing laundry (in between eating and parades) and then while I'm working (from my home office) Friday start packing, finishing up Saturday. We leave to head to Jacksonville Sunday morning and will be on property early Monday!

Upvote 0

ginadee

4 more days until we leave....... and I haven't packed a dang thing! The plan is essentially to spend tomorrow doing laundry (in between eating and parades) and then while I'm working (from my home office) Friday start packing, finishing up Saturday. We leave to head to Jacksonville Sunday morning and will be on property early Monday!
Early Monday I'll be having my 2nd day in the parks. The weather is looking absolutely amazing!

Upvote 0

ExtinctJenn

Early Monday I'll be having my 2nd day in the parks. The weather is looking absolutely amazing!
Thank goodness for that because when I looked at the extended forecast earlier this week it showed 90% chance of rain on Monday and 74% chance on Thursday. Much sadness. Looking MUCH better now! LOL

Early Monday which park will you be in? We'll be at DHS that day for the most part.

Upvote 0

ginadee

Thank goodness for that because when I looked at the extended forecast earlier this week it showed 90% chance of rain on Monday and 74% chance on Thursday. Much sadness. Looking MUCH better now! LOL

Early Monday which park will you be in? We'll be at DHS that day for the most part.
Me too. We have adr at Sci Fi at 8:00

Upvote 0

Tomi-Rocket

We will be there 11/29-12/8. Our first time at CSR. We leave tomorrow and will enjoy an IHOP or McD's Thanksgiving dinner, lol. Finally going "home" - SO EXCITED!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom