December 1st week, how many are going?

tattoedisney

This might be an odd question to ask, but anyone around there mid twenties going? I'm going with the rents, I'm 22 and just seeing if someone around my age will be going from the forum.

Upvote 0

NolaTinkerBell

Original Poster
2 of us are staying at Music. MK on arrival day, HS, Epcot, AK, Epcot, finishing with MK on Saturday as usual. I would love to fit in 2 trip in 2014 but airfare is a bit much and I don't want to drive 10 or so hours. I know all of us on here can't wait until December. I will be doing a check/roll call when I get there. Pixie dust to all.

Upvote 0

raugust

We'll be there at BLT and AKV 11/30 - 12/7. 1 day at BLT and the rest at Kidani Village. Going to Tuesday night MVMCP. Can't wait.

Pretty much the same itinerary except for the resort (GF). Our fourth Holiday at the world (3 Christmas and 1 Halloween) 3 MVMCP and 1 MNSSH. Going to MVMCP this year on 12/3/13 also. We'll try to save some cookies and HC for you all. ;)

Upvote 0

jheltz27

Pretty much the same itinerary except for the resort (GF). Our fourth Holiday at the world (3 Christmas and 1 Halloween) 3 MVMCP and 1 MNSSH. Going to MVMCP this year on 12/3/13 also. We'll try to save some cookies and HC for you all. ;)
Awesome. I really wanted to stay at the new GFV but it's still on waitlist and I'm sure it won't come thru. This will be our 1st family trip to the World during the holidays. We usually go at Mardi Gras (Feb/Mar) or early May

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom