December 11th can't come soon enough!

WojoDPW

Hi Everyone,

I'm staying club level at the Polynesian with my family as a "Grand Gathering" from December 11th - 16th and I was wondering if anyone on here had any insight as to what to expect in regards to Crowd levels in the Parks? Also, I was wondering if anyone had an suggestions in regards to holiday-themed activities to do while we are down there? :xmas:

Little John

We will be down there staying at Poly from the 9th to the 13th. Not sure there is ever really a slow time anymore, but crowds should be good. We are going to MVMCP on Sunday the 11th. Osbourne Light display at the Studios is a must see. We are also going to the candlelight processional for the first time. Have a great time. There are plenty of holiday things to put you in the Christmas spirit.

Upvote 0

WojoDPW

Original Poster
Thanks for the link! The crowds look very reasonable for our entire stay! I went one year before Easter and it made for very uncomfortable crowd levels the entire week. Definitely planning on doing MVMCP on the 11th as well as the Osborne Lights! The next 33 days can't go by quick enough:D

Upvote 0

duplechien

Same here guys! Will be there 12/11-17! I did notice last year at that time was a slight busier than prior years but still way better than summer or anything like that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom