Dec. 17-23

WinniePooh

Hi Everyone !!!
I am sooo happy I found this board !! Until then I thought I was the only one obsessed with Disney !!
Anyway, I have a question for anyone who has been to Disney anytime during Dec. 17-23.... How are the crowds during these dates !? I have been to Disney in November and early december and wonder how much worse the crowds will be ?? Can anyone help me out ?!
Thanks so much for all the helpful advice this board gives !!!!! :wave:

KevinPage

Christmas week is one of THE, if not THE busiest time of the year. Since Xmas is on a Saturday this year, expect the days leading up to and after that to be very busy.

If memory serves me right, this past year Magic Kingdom closed to due FULL CAPACITY on Christmas. :D

Upvote 0

swimmom

We are also going to be there from Dec 17-23. I can't speak from experience, since this will be our first trip at Christmas. From what I have read, I am pretty much expecting that each day the crowds will get bigger. :xmas:

Upvote 0

tonypitt

I'm planning a trip during that timeframe as well, and I'm rather confused about crowd expectations. I was told that in recent years 12/25 was very full, and 12/26-12/31 was also very busy. But people who visited the park the week prior to Christmas last year said that it was very low attendance--things didn't pick up until Christmas day.

Can anyone shed any additional light on this?

Upvote 0

Coree

We went last year from 12/13-12/20. The crowds were great most of the week, but definitely increased as the end of the week got closer. By the time we left on Saturday it was looking pretty busy and that was the day "holiday" season officially began. I'm guessing that if you're going 17-23, you might not have crowds that are too bad the first few days, but it's likely to get more and more crowded throughout that time.

Upvote 0

swimnoid

We have been there the last two years during this time period and plan to return this year as well. During the first part of the week it isnt bad at all. As it gets closer to Christmas it picks up. Plus with all the decorations and Christmas Spirit crowds just dont seem to matter that much!

Upvote 0

iowafan

we are going to be there dec 17-22,this will be our 4th trip . we always go the week before christmas. it gets a little crowded at the end of the week but not bad .from about the 23rd on its a zoo :xmas: :xmas: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom