Dear Moonlighters,

mightyduck

Original Poster
LMAO.... yeah, Jay-Rod is usually poking about looking to see what you have that he doesn't. ;)

I'm sure Ariel will help out, and she and I can take turns guarding the door if you like. ;)

markymark

Originally posted by mightyduck
LMAO.... yeah, Jay-Rod is usually poking about looking to see what you have that he doesn't. ;)

I'm sure Ariel will help out, and she and I can take turns guarding the door if you like. ;)

huh huh huh huh :p

JAY-ROD

U must have it in for me this week!:( :cry:

Ariel

So, marky, does that mean you do or don't want to frolic with Ariel and me?:slurp:

Did someone say my name?

Exactly what do we have planned?

Not that it matters...I'm always up for anything with you two....

:animwink:

mightyduck

Original Poster
Aww, Ariel, Marky has gone soft on us... worrying about being caught. :( I told him you and I can take turns standing guard....

mightyduck

Original Poster
If I could interrupt my own thread drift here, I'm embarrassed to admit this but.... I need to go get some sleep.

Don't get old, kids. It's not pretty....

Ariel

If I could interrupt my own thread drift here, I'm embarrassed to admit this but.... I need to go get some sleep.

Don't get old, kids. It's not pretty....

LOL...isn't that the truth....

markymark

Aww, Ariel, Marky has gone soft on us... worrying about being caught. :( I told him you and I can take turns standing guard....

PLEASE don't use the pharase "Marky's gone soft....." it just brings back too many embarassing memories (damn that Vodka!!!)

:cry:

Ariel

Originally posted by markymark

PLEASE don't use the pharase "Marky's gone soft....." it just brings back too many embarassing memories (damn that Vodka!!!)

:cry:

ROTFL....marky, sometimes you just make me laugh....and sometimes you make me :zipit:

markymark

Originally posted by Ariel

ROTFL....marky, sometimes you just make me laugh....and sometimes you make me :zipit:

Yep! That happened after all that Vodka too. Oh the laughter, Oh the laughter!! Make it stop, please, please make it stop :cry:

mightyduck

Original Poster
ROTFL... Sorry, Marky.... I'll try again....

Ariel, Marky has suddenly taken a rigid stance with us and is afraid of getting caught...

(better?)

Ariel

Ariel, Marky has suddenly taken a rigid stance with us and is afraid of getting caught...

(better?)

Do you mean is his rigid stance better?

:eek: :animwink: :slurp:

markymark

(better?)

Thankyou Mighty!

I feel much better now. I have taken a rigid stance, and am standing proud with it!

:eek:

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark

Thankyou Mighty!

I feel much better now. I have taken a rigid stance, and am standing proud with it!

:eek:

LOL.... glad to help, Marky... It's the least I can do, as good as you've been to me....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom