DCL Picture Of The Day

lostpro9het

Sunrise over The Dream this morning.
04779045-9F4B-4FFD-B8DB-746ABB2A2744.jpeg

ChuckElias

My daughter (now 25 years old and living on her own) came home to visit this weekend and we decided to look through some cruise memories. In the process, I realized that I never posted our Alaska pictures to this thread. So, here are some of our memories of Alaska in 2011.

This one was taken from our hotel window, as the Wonder came into Vancouver port to pick us up! :)

DSCN0714.JPG

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
My daughter (now 25 years old and living on her own) came home to visit this weekend and we decided to look through some cruise memories. In the process, I realized that I never posted our Alaska pictures to this thread. So, here are some of our memories of Alaska in 2011.

This one was taken from our hotel window, as the Wonder came into Vancouver port to pick us up! :)

View attachment 569423

Where did you stay?

I'm considering staying at the Pan Pacific for my rebooked Alaskan cruise next year.

ChuckElias

Steam-powered clock in the historical Gastown section of Vancouver. (Named after "Gassy Jack" who got the name because he was so full of hot air.) The clock also uses the steam to play a tune on the quarter-hours.

DSCN0719.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom