DCL Picture Of The Day

Bolna

DSC00791-Arbeitskopie2.jpg

Serenity Bay

Bolna

DSC00566.jpg

I am trying to throw a picture in now and then - I just realise that I have not kept track of which ones I already posted. So please excuse me in case there are any repeats!!

ChuckElias

Villefranche is my favorite port on the (Western) Med itinerary. Just stunningly beautiful. We were scheduled to get into port very early in the morning. So I got up on deck to take pictures, and it was actually before the sun came up. So I got to watch the sun come up over the Mediterranean, and then we pulled into the harbor and I got to see the sun come up again over the town. Two sunrises in one morning. It was simply amazing.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Villefranche is my favorite port on the (Western) Med itinerary. Just stunningly beautiful. We were scheduled to get into port very early in the morning. So I got up on deck to take pictures, and it was actually before the sun came up. So I got to watch the sun come up over the Mediterranean, and then we pulled into the harbor and I got to see the sun come up again over the town. Two sunrises in one morning. It was simply amazing.

Agreed the port of VillaFrance is simply breathtaking! No pictures can really do it justice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom