DCL Picture Of The Day

Sans Souci

A rainy day Dream...
DSCF5302.JPG

DISNEY FANTASY

ChuckElias, post: 5820890, member: 7023"]So where is this? I did the Baltic in 2010, but we didn't get to this site.
  • Peterhoff – “Russian Versailles”
It was a private two day tour.

ChuckElias

ChuckElias, post: 5820890, member: 7023"]So where is this? I did the Baltic in 2010, but we didn't get to this site.
  • Peterhoff – “Russian Versailles”
It was a private two day tour.
Very nice, thanks. I'm pretty sure there was a Peterhoff excursion available through DCL, but we didn't choose that one. We did Catherine's Palace one day and the Hermitage on the other day.

DISNEY FANTASY

Very nice, thanks. I'm pretty sure there was a Peterhoff excursion available through DCL, but we didn't choose that one. We did Catherine's Palace one day and the Hermitage on the other day.

There was but if you wanted to do all three you couldn't, so day 1 we had a ST Petes tour, Hermitage tour, river cruise, underground train tour, rives snd some church's, think the sacred blood, and day 2 Catherine's palace, Peterhoff, back by hydrofoil, and more church's, a wedding and shopping in St Petes. Crammed a lot in that you could do on DCL trips and our guide cut the lines snd was tour guide st each place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom