DCL Picture Of The Day

DISNEY FANTASY

image.jpg
image.jpg

FlyTriPacer

From the snorkel lagoon 8/27/13. Dream and parasail excursion (between funnels). Was fun day, and it didn't rain this time until we started heading back to the ship.

image.jpg

FlyTriPacer

Semi-submersible boat excursion in Nassau. It was a nice trip (and not ridiculously priced) and everybody on our trip appeared to enjoy it. They'd feed the fish from the top deck and there were quite a few (and varied) around the ship. We saw a few sea turtles too. My wife who gets motion-sickness did okay until we started back to rendezvous point (assuming her mind had nothing to concentrate on so she noticed motion), she then went topside and was fine. 8/26/13

image.jpg

ChuckElias

Semi-submersible boat excursion in Nassau.
FlyTri --

I'd like to suggest/request that you add your thoughts about this excursion to the thread that is "pinned" to the top of this forum. This way your review will be available for anybody who is researching excursions for a future cruise. You can make it as long or short as you want. You can add pictures or not. I think it would be an excellent addition to the list of excursion reviews!

Here's the link:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/excursion-reviews-for-disney-cruise-line.837325/

Donfan

Disney Fantasy, where are those suspension bridge pictures from? I've done the Totem Bight State Park tour, and we saw nothing like that. Thanks.

DISNEY FANTASY

image.jpg
Disney Fantasy, where are those suspension bridge pictures from? I've done the Totem Bight State Park tour, and we saw nothing like that. Thanks.

That's 'The Capilano Suspension Bridge 'crossing the Capilano River in the District of North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The current bridge is 140 metres long and 70 metres above the river.

The one above is in Vancouver at Stanley Park.

Donfan

That's 'The Capilano Suspension Bridge 'crossing the Capilano River in the District of North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The current bridge is 140 metres long and 70 metres above the river.

The one above is in Vancouver at Stanley Park.

Thanks. I guess next time I will have to spend a few days in Vancouver before the cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom