DCL Picture Of The Day

DISNEY FANTASY

image.jpg
image.jpg

ChuckElias

Very nice, is this the Fantasy?
Yes, sorry, I guess I should have noted where I took the shot. It's in Royal Court. Lumiere's has the mosaic of Beauty and the Beast; Triton's has the mosaic of The Little Mermaid. And the Fantasy has a couple different mosaics in Royal Court. I have a few more shots that I'll post over the next few days.

FlyTriPacer

Yes, sorry, I guess I should have noted where I took the shot. It's in Royal Court. Lumiere's has the mosaic of Beauty and the Beast; Triton's has the mosaic of The Little Mermaid. And the Fantasy has a couple different mosaics in Royal Court. I have a few more shots that I'll post over the next few days.

Thanks, look forward to seeing them here...and in person in 2015.

Donfan

Wow, Disney Fantasy. If that is the Palo Brunch, I am really looking forward to our trip the first week of October. My son signed us up for that meal on the "Disney Fantasy". Should be great. Thanks for the shots.

DISNEY FANTASY

Wow, Disney Fantasy. If that is the Palo Brunch, I am really looking forward to our trip the first week of October. My son signed us up for that meal on the "Disney Fantasy". Should be great. Thanks for the shots.
Yes these are palo brunch photos I know it's more than one a day but the theme works together.

ChuckElias

Royal Palace for supper with Mario (Honduras) our server. No flash, so not the greatest picture...
Don't be ridiculous. I love this picture. What is better than the family together at dinner with a great server? These moments are why you go on the cruise. It's a GREAT picture.

FlyTriPacer

Don't be ridiculous. I love this picture. What is better than the family together at dinner with a great server? These moments are why you go on the cruise. It's a GREAT picture.

Thanks Chuck! It's a great picture from my point of view, just a little blur because it was hand-held. This is the reason we went...only got to see the kids at supper (Vibe). In 2015 it's just me and the wife...a great big birthday date for her. Enjoying your pictures!

Oh, Mario and Jirawan were great servers! I even tipped more than standard because they made it really great for the kids(and parents).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom