DCL Picture Of The Day

5thGenTexan

Our room hostess, Pa, said she tried to do a Stitch.

DSC_0627.jpg

janoimagine

That was one of about 1,000 that turned out ok ... I have decided I hate PHD Cameras (Push Here Dummy) for anything ... I bought a little $300 Waterproof Fuji to try out on the last trip ... I have since decided to invest a water housing for my canon ... just got to hide the $1400 purchase from the wife ... somewhere. :D

Disneyfalcon

That was one of about 1,000 that turned out ok ... I have decided I hate PHD Cameras (Push Here Dummy) for anything ... I bought a little $300 Waterproof Fuji to try out on the last trip ... I have since decided to invest a water housing for my canon ... just got to hide the $1400 purchase from the wife ... somewhere. :D

Ooh, I'm with you. I have so much fun with my waterproof camera, but the pictures aren't anywhere near good.
And did you already buy the housing? You have to tell us how it is! Oh my we are going to see some awesome ones from this cruise!

janoimagine

I have another new body and a couple new lenses ... the 8 to 15mm I just got from Canon looks really promising ... the water houseing I have not yet got, trying to rent one for my older 50D, I have a fear of putting my 5D MKIII under water at the moment ... it has less than 1000 frames on it. :)

Disneyfalcon

I have another new body and a couple new lenses ... the 8 to 15mm I just got from Canon looks really promising ... the water houseing I have not yet got, trying to rent one for my older 50D, I have a fear of putting my 5D MKIII under water at the moment ... it has less than 1000 frames on it. :)

You got the 8-15!! Jealous! I bought the 5D Mark III a few weeks ago! LOVE it! No stinking way I would put it underwater, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom