DCL Picture Of The Day

WishIWasAtWDW

IMG_1755.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
Is this going to be normal where both ships dock at CC? 8,000 guests might be a bit much at one time.

No, and they weren't both there in this case. Disneyfalcon and I were on the same cruise last weekend. We were on the Fantasy and spent a day at CC. The Dream was on one of its regularly scheduled sailings and this was its Day at Sea. So, rather than drive around the middle of the ocean, it "stalked" us all day. It just pulled up alongside the island and had a "Horn Off" with the Fantasy, then left. We caught up with it later that evening as we passed it on our trip back to port.

Disneyfalcon

No, and they weren't both there in this case. Disneyfalcon and I were on the same cruise last weekend. We were on the Fantasy and spent a day at CC. The Dream was on one of its regularly scheduled sailings and this was its Day at Sea. So, rather than drive around the middle of the ocean, it "stalked" us all day. It just pulled up alongside the island and had a "Horn Off" with the Fantasy, then left. We caught up with it later that evening as we passed it on our trip back to port.

Yep, what edwardtc said. They shouldn't even pass when they're both on normal schedules. The Dream was on a 5 night which is semi normal and the Fantasy was completely out of whack for short shakedown cruises.

It was the first time they'd ever passed. :)

Tom

Beta Return
Yep, what edwardtc said. They shouldn't even pass when they're both on normal schedules. The Dream was on a 5 night which is semi normal and the Fantasy was completely out of whack for short shakedown cruises.

It was the first time they'd ever passed. :)

And 3 times all in one little trip! Pirate night.....CC.....then on our way home. Pretty cool.

WishIWasAtWDW

Do you remember where this bathroom was? I don't remember it from my cruise. Thanks!

i am pretty sure it was near the walt disney picture for the midship detective agency on deck 3 or 4. i am not positive but i think it was by the picture of him that is animated for the game.

IMG_1821.jpg

on the dream

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom