DCL Picture Of The Day

ChuckElias

Looking forward to getting mine next week! Any tips?
I don't have any tips. I'm a hack with a point-and-shoot, who steals other people's ideas. So, actually, I guess my one tip is to look through this thread and find shots that you think are interesting, and then once you get onboard, look for similar angles or settings. For example, one of the ideas that I outright stole from this thread was from Castaway Cay.

While walking back to the ship, someone took a picture of some mult-colored sail-boards, and then when I was walking back to the ship, I saw the sail-boards and centered in the frame with the ship behind them. But I might not ever have spotted that possibility without first seeing someone else's idea here.

DSCN0716.JPG

jeffnheather

I don't have any tips. I'm a hack with a point-and-shoot, who steals other people's ideas. So, actually, I guess my one tip is to look through this thread and find shots that you think are interesting, and then once you get onboard, look for similar angles or settings. For example, one of the ideas that I outright stole from this thread was from Castaway Cay.

While walking back to the ship, someone took a picture of some mult-colored sail-boards, and then when I was walking back to the ship, I saw the sail-boards and centered in the frame with the ship behind them. But I might not ever have spotted that possibility without first seeing someone else's idea here.

View attachment 324443
I took your advice!!!!!

Attachments

• 20181114_143010-EFFECTS.jpg
    20181114_143010-EFFECTS.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 108

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom