DCL Picture Of The Day

jme

0FD9872B-4C5C-4CB3-AEC3-40065FF539F1.jpeg

The lighting isn’t very good, but... Castaway Cay at night!

Due to a technical issue the Dream had to dock there early, at 9PM the night before our Castaway day, so the engineers could work on a “minor issue”.

C&D

If that was just last week, we were on that same cruise. A little warm but great weather and calm seas.

Sans Souci

I posted similar photos a couple years ago. Did you know that most of the dates on the "tickets" are Imagineer birthdays?

I didn't know that! I took photos of them because I lived in London for a bit and I have a soft spot for it. I was a bit bummed that the "tube map" on the floor didn't have real stops on it. LOL

ChuckElias

I didn't know that! I took photos of them because I lived in London for a bit and I have a soft spot for it. I was a bit bummed that the "tube map" on the floor didn't have real stops on it. LOL
That was one of the fun facts that we learned on the "Art of the Theme Show" tour.

C&D

Taken atop a hill (by the fort) on our excursion next to the small 'straw' market (not the bigger main market). Needless to say, it was a beautiful day (hot though); late September, Nassau.
IMG_3531.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom