DCA Shows

MerHearted

Original Poster
Originally posted by xfkirsten
Heeheehee... you ever see a killer whale kick like that? :D

-Kirsten

Why do I get the feeling we're gonna end up beating each other up when I go. :lol:

DarkMeasures

Blue Man Group was supposed to replace Aladin but CMP is very strict on what they do and not do.

Only way CMP would do Disney is if they had a full show, be able to redesign the theatre, and be able to do anything else for their liking.

xfkirsten

Originally posted by DarkMeasures
Blue Man Group was supposed to replace Aladin but CMP is very strict on what they do and not do.

Only way CMP would do Disney is if they had a full show, be able to redesign the theatre, and be able to do anything else for their liking.

Oh darn, I guess Aladdin's gotta stay there forever. :lookaroun :lol:

-Kirsten

MerHearted

Original Poster
Since DL doesn't have Cindy's show, would Disney let me put on a blue gown and do the show in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle myself? :lookaroun

xfkirsten

Originally posted by MerHearted
Since DL doesn't have Cindy's show, would Disney let me put on a blue gown and do the show in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle myself? :lookaroun

I'll bring my Mickey Mouse ears and the rehearsal CD... :lookaroun

-Kirsten

Rydel

DarkMeasures said:

With Berlin, the Vegas move, and Toronto, I think it would be safe to assume CMP has their hands full right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom