[DCA] Glow With The Show!

K9 Mickey

We were at Disney World Magic Kingdom last night and the Glow with the show ears were working with the spectromagic parade. We were also told by. Cast member that the will work at Hollywood Studios Fantasmic now as well.

gsrjedi

Good to know, I was planning on bringing my GwtS ears on our December trip anyways, but it'll be cool to see them working with the environments.

stevehousse

Are these available to buy at MK? I'd think it would be really weird if they don't sell them but work with the shows? I want one regardless... :)

K9 Mickey

That's correct about the "To Honor America". We were asked where we got the ears by several "Cast Members" who also advised that it has been periodically being tested in Florida and that the system comes on and off during the testing period. Guess it is just around the corner if its already in the testing stage.

nemofinder22

Glow with the Show is now official for Believe...In Holiday Magic!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ady-to-glow-with-the-snow-at-disneyland-park/
One of my favorite parts of the Holidays at the Disneyland Resort is wrapping up a day in the park with the “Believe … In Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular. And this year, the Creative Entertainment team has made that show even more special by incorporating the popular “Glow with the Show” Ears. Disneyland park guests will be able to become part of the performance, with visions of sugarplums literally dancing on their heads!

Currently in soft opening Believe...In Holiday Magic officially starts on Nov 12th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom