Daydreaming......

meganwdw

Original Poster
This may sound a bit nuts or even cheesy but one of the things keeping me going right now is daydreaming about my family's upcoming trip. It's not until December, but my husband is deployed and I'm home with the little ones. We watch videos on YouTube, listen to the wdw radio show podcasts, and talk about all the fun we are going to have! Thank goodness we have our love of Disney because it really keeps me upbeat and SANE!

meganwdw

Original Poster
What am I not excited about is the question!im excited to take our girls to the Christmas Party! DH and I have been but they haven't! I can't wait to see the new Fantasyland! Of course I'm looking forward to eating at all my favorite spots with a couple new spots to try! Oh, and a bucket if popcorn with a cold coke while we watch the afternoon parade!

luv

What am I not excited about is the question!im excited to take our girls to the Christmas Party! DH and I have been but they haven't! I can't wait to see the new Fantasyland! Of course I'm looking forward to eating at all my favorite spots with a couple new spots to try! Oh, and a bucket if popcorn with a cold coke while we watch the afternoon parade!
Now I'm excited for you!

StarWarsGirl

I can't imagine! But I can imagine that Disney keeps you sane! My DL trip is keeping me sane at the end of high school at a time when I have to study but feel like doing nothing at all! Don't worry, you're not the only one who does this with Youtube. My 11-year-old brother does it all of the time! Nothing like looking back on Disney!

Have fun on your trip.

Disvillain63

I'm constantly dreaming about our next trip. Also excited about our first Grandbaby, due in July,
Congrats on your first soon-to-be Grandma...our first grandson was born last October 2012 and we'll be taking him on his first WDW trip in October 2013!!! We can't wait.

I'm daydreaming about both my 50th birthday trip in September and the GS first trip in October...no one is crazy here.

phantomkara

That doesn't sound cheesy at all! I've thought about Disney ever since I went for my first time 2 years ago. The thought of my next trip is what helps me get through work everyday!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom