Day your travel documents show up!!!!!!

scotth1224

Original Poster
I gotta tell ya.........And hopefully its not just me.....But I am so Giddy...I have been dancing around my house.
When I got home today....Our itinerary and tickets from WDW Travel came today along with our luggage tags.

Is it just me or does anyone else get all happy and giddy when they arrive?
To me it just sorta makes the trip real and I now know its just right around the corner.
Hope I am not the only crazy one!!!!!

sbkline

I haven't experienced that yet, as this is the first time we have stayed on property and it won't happen till April. I just booked my package this week and was wondering what I should expect to receive in the mail. Did you receive all this stuff after paying in full?

DisneyMissy

I did the same thing this past March when I received my info from Disney! I was so happy and I must of looked at the info a hundred times, like I didn't already know what was in there and what it looked like......:p

scotth1224

Original Poster
I haven't experienced that yet, as this is the first time we have stayed on property and it won't happen till April. I just booked my package this week and was wondering what I should expect to receive in the mail. Did you receive all this stuff after paying in full?

Nope....you dont start getting stuff till 15-30 days before your travel date.........Except the initial itinerary.

figment1985

Yeah um.. i jump up and down and start running around the house... i usually put the mailings on the fridge and it keeps me going through the day.:p

ginalawton

I've been giddy since March when we booked the trip. I'm 29 turning 30 when I'm down there and I feel like I'm 10 years old again. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!:sohappy:

Antjeanne

I'm not sure who was more excited that our package arrived, My 7 year old daughter or me. She is thrilled that we are giong to Disney for her Birthday.
Anthony

My First post!!!!!
:sohappy: :wave:

cmatt

I gotta tell ya.........And hopefully its not just me.....But I am so Giddy...I have been dancing around my house.
When I got home today....Our itinerary and tickets from WDW Travel came today along with our luggage tags.

Is it just me or does anyone else get all happy and giddy when they arrive?
To me it just sorta makes the trip real and I now know its just right around the corner.
Hope I am not the only crazy one!!!!!

nah - i go nuts when i get the currency (just got it today infact)

still have 2 weeks to go :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom