Davy Jones/Blackbeard???

The Duck

Original Poster
Has there been any updates on whether this effect has been fixed yet? :shrug: I was there about 3 weeks ago and Blackbeard's voice was all there was.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
It was still working first week of January...but I preferred the Davy Jones version myself.

BTW Duck...I have been wondering on the fate of Cornelius Coot statue from Toontown....where oh where can it be?!?! Course it belongs back in Duckburg so I figured you might know....:lookaroun:lol:

07vanquish

Yeah I think Davy Jones was a better fit for the attraction, but lets say Blackbeard would return as ghost in a movie or something, he'll probably be back, I thought they would have changed back to Davy Jones sooner however, Angelica didn't last in the parks anywhere close as Blackbeard

The Duck

Original Poster
It was still working first week of January...but I preferred the Davy Jones version myself.

BTW Duck...I have been wondering on the fate of Cornelius Coot statue from Toontown....where oh where can it be?!?! Course it belongs back in Duckburg so I figured you might know....:lookaroun:lol:

Cornelius Coot? I've already seen some MTTF relics on Ebay so I wouldn't be surprised to see him there. Several months ago, I saw one of the "Daisies" (with Daisy Duck's face in the center) that used to be in Minnie's house on Ebay. I was outbid in the last 15 seconds and it sold for about $65.00.

The Duck

Original Poster
Rode POTC tonight and Black Beard was back. Still like Davey Jones better, but at least the effect was working again.

Sounds good. I prefer Davy myself but I'm hoping that they'll eventually alternate them like Disneyland. Now we wait for the mermaids... :lookaroun

Dragonrider1227

Yeah, I prefer Davy Jones too. I mean, he's practically the Grim Reaper of the seas. It works so much better for him to be warning us of a curse. Plus, Blackbeard sounds bored ;p As if he's thinking "Yeah, there's some curse here or something. I'm getting a bagel."

Jakester

I'm happy to report
image.jpg

Taken 12-11-2013 at 1:47pm

Bairstow

Question: Assuming they paid a bunch for the screen and they HAVE to keep using it, what would you have them project on it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom