That’s great news for you ! I decided to have a search with both as well. We are looking for BWV or BLT and don’t have a real preference at all. We decided to to make BLT our first preference at one and BWV our first preference at the other and whatever one hits first we will go with and cancel the other. Hope it works out!I was just able to book through David’s for early December 2020. It took almost a month to get a match but I was able to get what I wanted (1br lake view BLT). I did have reservation requests with both companies and as soon as David’s booked me and sent the confirmation number I emailed to cancel at the other place and was refunded my 100 deposit. It was stressful waiting but it paid off! I had also booked a room at the contemporary through Disney as a back up but cancelled that as well bc I knew our dates weren’t flexible if I was unable to get David’s. Good luck!