Dave's Semi-Annual Photo Contest #1

artvandelay

Dave, I'm sorry. I haven't figured out how to attach a picture and have it come up in a post (I've tried the link in a previous post, but I must be doing something wrong). I've attached the link to my album, but if it doesn't qualify because of that, I understand. The picture was taken on the boat between POR and DD. Please critique if you can. Thanks.

showphoto.php

tigsmom

artvandelay said:
It was. He slept from POR to DD and back To PO. He was confused when he woke up.

Aww, poor guy.

I've never had any luck attaching pics into a thread either, but as a Premium Member I have an easy option to do so. :D

DonickCo, I love your work!
:wave:

WDWScottieBoy

I love Donickco's pictures too but I have one question about it. It's similar to Atta's in the fact that it is more of a landscape picture. From what I understood in the directions, wouldn't this picture not qualify but rather be used for a future contest that you mentioned. And no, I'm not trying to go against anyone, just trying to clarify the rules.

(Also Dave, I'd appreciate it if you could critique my photo as well. I know the first thing is that the picture isn't clear, but that's partially my fault along with the airport....the used roll of film went through the x-ray and the radiation or whatever ruined the roll making the pictures not clear.)

no2apprentice

Wow, it's not until a contest like this that makes me realize how many candid shots I DON'T have. But I'll try this one...

Attachments

• aweofdonald.jpg
    aweofdonald.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 103

WDWScottieBoy

TheDisneyQueen said:
I love all these pictures scott yours is really funny! love all the entrys so far!!!!

Thanks, I think it is one of my favorite pictures because it's so candid and priceless. She still doesn't know it's on here and if she found out.... :dazzle: I think the competition is going to be hard on this one, but good luck to all who entered!

Scott

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Due to Hurricane Preperations and it being Laundry Day, the final results wont be up until later tonight.

Thank you all for entering, as this has turned out to be a bigger success than expected. I *WILL* have another contest, being announced as soon as this one has concluded.

tigsmom

PhotoDave219 said:
Due to Hurricane Preperations and it being Laundry Day, the final results wont be up until later tonight.

Thank you all for entering, as this has turned out to be a bigger success than expected. I *WILL* have another contest, being announced as soon as this one has concluded.

Take your time Dave, its more important for you to be safe. :wave:

WDWScottieBoy

Yes, this contest isn't as important as it is for you to remain safe during this storm. Don't worry about the results coming in ASAP, just stay safe! Thanks again for having this though, can't wait to see who the winner is! :sohappy:

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Yes Saftey First. I am Cleaning the Bathroom... I'd post a pic but this is a disney site after all....

remember kids, dont mix bleach and ammonia....

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Exception Made. You were at WDW. Contest extentions will be made for entrants that i personally knew were at WDW, IE I saw you here and knew you wouldnt be back in time.

barnum42

PhotoDave219 said:
Exception Made. You were at WDW. Contest extentions will be made for entrants that i personally knew were at WDW, IE I saw you here and knew you wouldnt be back in time.
What an excellent chap you are.

I knew all those things Rob said about you could not be true :lookaroun

Computer Magic

Barnum42: Nice picture. I'm sure you have more to share and have some good obscure for the "Another Great Spot....but Where".

Dave: Good call to allow the picture to be entered. Look forward to the winning post. You have a tough decision there. But I have full confidence since you have been making good decision since May 2004 :lol:

But wait until you head is clear from inhaling the bleach and ammonia before making the final decision.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Am I too late? I hope I did this right. Is this an accceptable picture? I am not sure how candid this is.

pam

Attachments

• christmas castle.jpg
    christmas castle.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 107

ditzeechick02

WDWScottieBoy said:
OK, I have mine....if my girlfriend finds out I posted this she'd shoot me. :lol: Anyways, this was during a hot day at MGM a little over a month ago and she took a break to eat a cookie (one of those huge ones you can buy on Sunset Blvd). I went to look at watches and get a CD and came back and took this candid picture of her. It's classic! :lol:

I want this picture taken off RIGHT NOW!!! I can't believe you would do this to me Scott. This is the ugliest picture of me and I didn't even want you to show it to your parents. I swear to god you better not win. If you do that's just wrong. I'm very ed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom