Dating

Enderikari

Shoot... that's not too bad of idea... Perhaps not a meet and greet kind of thing... internet dating can lead to bad situations, not only dangerous... but exceedingly awkward... But I know a few success stories... me and my girlfriend met at the Main Street Cinema looking at the same DVD selection, and our first date was to Boma, after which we sat on the couches of AKL and talked until 2 am... Talk about meant to be.

Best first date in all of Disney in my humble but accurate opinion? Fantasia Gardens Mini-Golf

BeachClubVillas

We've tried to start up dating forums on this board before, more than once. They just don't work.

Not that I'm trying to kill the joy or anything. ;)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
BeachClubVillas said:
We've tried to start up dating forums on this board before, more than once. They just don't work.

Not that I'm trying to kill the joy or anything. ;)

We have? LOL. There may have been some threads, but never an actual dedicated section. :)

DisneyJill

Enderikari said:
Best first date in all of Disney in my humble but accurate opinion? Fantasia Gardens Mini-Golf

Unless you play the Fairways side and hit your ball into the bushes on the first hole.

Not that that happened to me. :lookaroun

Enderikari

Well... that's not too bad... Just remember the key... Be boastful, keep the game close... but in the end... let 'em win.

dandaman

I wish I could live in Orlando... to pick up chicks, of course. :D :lookaroun

Someone give me a shout if you want to go out. :lookaroun

Ella's Mommy

Original Poster
oh well just thought I would try, that idea went down the crapper. Give me a shout if you live near philadelphia:wave:

Connor002

DiZZneyPriCeSS said:
oh well just thought I would try, that idea went down the crapper. Give me a shout if you live near Philadelphia:wave:

I live in Philadelphia! :p :wave: :p
:lookaroun
Take that, Dan...

Bucks4WDW

Well, I am an Aquarius, Love Disney - LOVE IT, like American cheese - has to be Land O'Lakes, Is sports minded but not a complete fanatic, . . .

Oh, I give up.

Tigggrl

Ya know....My Fiance' and I met in a Disney Yahoo group 4 years ago. I lived in Florida, he lived in Cali....Now, I moved out here just to be with him, and it has worked out great! Now keep in mind, the more friends you have, the better off you are...I sent a scout out to meet him before I made the trip....LOL!:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom