Dark theme?

VJ

Original Poster
Sites like Reddit and YouTube have introduced dark themes, and I was curious if it were possible to have one for WDWMAGIC. I prefer dark themes cause they're easier on the eyes (for me at least) and I feel like there are people who might feel the same way.

Just an idea!

VJ

KBLovedDisney

Yes its in the works 👍
i_m_so_excited__gif__by_gollum123-dc7vqyh.gif

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I will miss hiding text when the dark theme comes.

This method works but I'm not sure if it's cross-compatible across all browsers. I guess if you can read it without highlighting; then it's not compatible with your browser. I wonder if it'd be as simple as changing the font color to black once Dark Mode rolls out. Alternatively we could try asking for a Hidden Text bbcode but it's more fun trying to cheat the system.

Cmdr_Crimson

I will miss hiding text when the dark theme comes.

This method works but I'm not sure if it's cross-compatible across all browsers. I guess if you can read it without highlighting; then it's not compatible with your browser. I wonder if it'd be as simple as changing the color to black once Dark Mode rolls out. Alternatively we could try asking for a Hidden Text bbcode but it's more fun trying to cheat the system.
😂😉

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Sites like Reddit and YouTube have introduced dark themes, and I was curious if it were possible to have one for WDWMAGIC. I prefer dark themes cause they're easier on the eyes (for me at least) and I feel like there are people who might feel the same way.

Just an idea!

VJ
Yes please!!
Any update on a dark theme? This is the feature I'm looking forward to the most.
Yes pleeeease give us an update!

This is now in beta version. Head to the bottom left of the screen and choose Dark Mode. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom