• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Dark theme?

KBLovesDisney

Advertisement
Sites like Reddit and YouTube have introduced dark themes, and I was curious if it were possible to have one for WDWMAGIC. I prefer dark themes cause they're easier on the eyes (for me at least) and I feel like there are people who might feel the same way.

Just an idea!

VJ
Yes please!!

Magicart87

Premium Member
I will miss hiding text when the dark theme comes.
This method works but I'm not sure if it's cross-compatible across all browsers. I guess if you can read it without highlighting; then it's not compatible with your browser. I wonder if it'd be as simple as changing the font color to black once Dark Mode rolls out. Alternatively we could try asking for a Hidden Text bbcode but it's more fun trying to cheat the system.

Cmdr_Crimson

I will miss hiding text when the dark theme comes.
This method works but I'm not sure if it's cross-compatible across all browsers. I guess if you can read it without highlighting; then it's not compatible with your browser. I wonder if it'd be as simple as changing the color to black once Dark Mode rolls out. Alternatively we could try asking for a Hidden Text bbcode but it's more fun trying to cheat the system.
😂😉

Top Bottom