DAK and Epcot 2/6/05

Computer Magic

Great pictures. I just want to know how you are getting so close to get such great pictures. Are you dressing up as a construction worker?

Slipknot

speck76 said:
I noticed the letters......I think it goes up to W at the top

There was not any work going on today inside or outside that I had noticed.

Hmm... I could have sworn that the letters went up to Z right under the tip with the flag.. I could be wrong, though.

speck76

Original Poster
Static-X said:
Hmm... I could have sworn that the letters went up to Z right under the tip with the flag.. I could be wrong, though.

maybe....I was not paying that much attention

Slipknot

speck76 said:
maybe....I was not paying that much attention

Ah... well I had nothing better to do that day so I just stood there on the bridge for about 30 minutes watching the mountain the whole time...

DisneyFreak529

I think these photos are great to see and great to keep. It's like a little peace of history. You can always pull it up and say I was here before it was built or I was here when they built it!!

he-guy

barnum42 said:
What is the MMD Theatre?

Its for Magic Music Days, and doesn't really need to be up all year long..

"Disney Magic Music Days offers bands, orchestras, choirs, drill teams, dance ensembles and other performing groups the chance to perform for the world at the Walt Disney World Resort. It's the "performance of a lifetime" that is sure to be the highlight of the year and a magical moment to be treasured forever. Groups interested in adding a touch of "Disney magic" to their next performances can take part in a Disney Entertains performance workshop taught by professional Walt Disney World entertainer"

speck76

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
Thanks He-guy. I guess it's never been up when I've been there. Where abouts in Epcot do they put it up?

It is on the back side of Innoventions, between The Land and JII

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
As everyone else has said (rightly so) - GREAT pics!

The drop (or climb?) on Everest looks awesome; the one coming out of the mountain into the ground, under the blue tarp.

And it looks like we finally have a logo!

Hey! Just thought I'd repeat what everyone has said and give you two thumbs up for these amazing pics! Well done!
BTW, what do you mean about all these letters going up the side? where abouts are they and why are they there?

speck76

Original Poster
Beany-Fantasmic said:
Hey! Just thought I'd repeat what everyone has said and give you two thumbs up for these amazing pics! Well done!
BTW, what do you mean about all these letters going up the side? where abouts are they and why are they there?

Each "level" of the scaffold has a letter....probably so they can tell the construction people "install this thingamajig to the whatsyacallit on level F"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom