finally talking about rat
They mentioned Space 220...I am still watching but I they did mention it in the beginning. Nothing new though.Things I found interesting:
If they mentioned some of the previous items, I didn't catch it, but we knew going in it would be Rat focused, but I am surprised that projects that were still going forward didn't even get a shoutout.
- I may have misinterpreted it but sounds like Ratatouille is remaining bilingual
- Mary Poppins didn't get mentioned (No surprise there)
- Play Pavilion didn't get mentioned
- Space 220 didn't get mentioned
- They only mentioned the park entrance and not the rest of "World Celebration" (Moana and Table)
I feel like everyone on these panels has been over the top syrupy. It’s like Chapek beat them with a sugar filled churro and said “I didn’t fire you yet, you better smile and act happy!!!”Just finished the panel...yea it’s about what I expected. Glad I kept those expectations low.
I know it's huge but...
- New iconography, typeface, color palette.
- three new movies: Awesome Planet, Canada Fare and Wide, BatB Singalong
- The four "worlds" are still a thing
- New entrance and fountain.
- 60 story central ring & water curtain
- 4 25' double-sided LCD walls
- 8 54' moving arms
- lights, fountains, laser
- daytime fountain
- Regal Eagle
- Ratatouille, bilingual
- Creperie de Paris
- Movie version of Paris and fountain and market canopy
Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.