D23 Magazine

JoeZer

Steampunky Time Lord
D23 subscriber based in Atlanta here and received my copy on Thursday 8/04/11...so, they are coming. Just depends on how far away you live from where ever the mailing center is based.

Jakester

Original Poster
I was never able to find anything in that Barnes and Noble when I lived up there. I liked the one on Colonial much better. Try that one if you can't find it at Waterford, it's much bigger.

I live off dean road, Next to winder (near the elementary school called Arbor Ridge). Where is this BnN located near ?? Ill check the one out in waterford soon if i dont see it, ill try this one

MissMorrow

I live off dean road, Next to winder (near the elementary school called Arbor Ridge). Where is this BnN located near ?? Ill check the one out in waterford soon if i dont see it, ill try this one

It's just past Fashion Square mall and right before Bumby ave. in a shopping center on the left side of Colonial. It's near the Orlando Executive airport too if that helps.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I used my Disney Visa points for a subscription and got my issue a week ago...and it DEFINATELY is one of the best issues yet....a cover to cover read...I got the main street patch too!:)

mp2bill

I got mine a couple of days ago and got one of the Adventureland patches. I'm kind of disappointed that there isn't a Tomorrowland patch as well.

MKCP 1985

Mine arrived in the Monday mail - the same day it officially went on sale at Barnes & Noble, so :shrug:

I got the Liberty Square patch. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom