D23 - @loumongello just tweeted this

rudyjr13

Original Poster
"Getting a sneak peek at the Parks & Resorts exhibit at #D23Expo - I don't want to spoil it for you but WOW you will be blown away!!!"

rudyjr13

Original Poster
And:

"And yes: the entire model for the Fantasyland expansion is on display! #D23Expo twitpic.com/688qm6"

muteki

So are the cars swinging freely with the turns or is it more controlled? Video would hint to the former but either way, looks cool.

Scuttle

WOW this ride is going to be so amazing! Ive thought from the beginning it's going to be good, but wow it looks like its going to surpass all of my expectations.

Main Street USA

Not sure about anyone else, but since the mine train was confirmed, it's been the part of this expansion I'm most excited about. This only makes it more exciting! Very cool stuff, there. In a time when cloning and re-hashing systems that are already in use seems to be the norm, seeing imagineering working on something truly new and unique is a huge breath of fresh air.

wilkeliza

These train cars make it look amazing. Even a kiddie coaster with cars like that would be intense. I imagine this is going to have a height requirement so I'm hoping for more than kiddie. I think it is cool because the experience will literately be different every time based on who you ride it with and what you do to also affect the cars motion.

The Duck

Well THIS should quell those rumors about the 7D Mine Train being cancelled! :ROFLOL: Seriously, this looks fantastic.

Scuttle

Not sure about anyone else, but since the mine train was confirmed, it's been the part of this expansion I'm most excited about. This only makes it more exciting! Very cool stuff, there. In a time when cloning and re-hashing systems that are already in use seems to be the norm, seeing imagineering working on something truly new and unique is a huge breath of fresh air.

Agree with everything you just said. This is great watching imagineering working on something so unique. This is what imagineering is all about.

Spike-in-Berlin

The Seven Dwarves Mine Train is the only reason why I can't wait for the FLE to finally open it's gates. Yes I will be happy about the Little Mermaid too, but I am not enthusiastic about it. Storybook Circus Land IMHO is for kids only because I am not interested in either a double Dumbo (I didn't even do the single one) or the Great Goofini. And the entire Beauty and the Beast section is only shops and a TS-restaurant. But the SDMT (is this already the "official acronym"?), that is really something that makes me wish time could fly by faster.
When I will be there in 38 days they haven't even started it yet.

the-reason14

Wow, that some exclusive stuff right there haha. It looks nice, I wish it was actually gonna be thrilling, but I'm imagining it'll be more babyish. But it'll be nice to have a dark ride element to it, which it seems it has so that's good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom