News D23 Expo 2022

Cmdr_Crimson

If you can dream it you can do it ... if someone else will just pay for it.
J0Nn.gif

bubbles1812

We waited 3 years for this.

My goodness, this company has lost its way and is no longer even trying. Everything feels low budget, minimal effort.

Epic Universe is going to absolutely crush Disney attendance in a few years and WDW will have zero answers ready.

As much as it hurts, they deserve it. They're digging their own grave.
As much as I think Epic Universe will be a great draw and bring in big numbers, I just do not see Universal beating Disney attendance.

Magic Kingdom is the most visited theme park in the world and will remain so. However, Epic Universe stands a chance at eating into the numbers of the other three parks, for sure. But even there, I’m skeptical of a “crush.”

Just means people may do Disney a little differently and/or give Universal more time.

Dan Deesnee

Epic Universe is just going to expand the market more than taking share from Disney. I'm sure comcast execs are still feeling good after today though.

That's not really how it works. People don't go to to both Universal AND WDW in the same year.

We used to never consider Universal but will once Epic opens. Disney may go to a once every 2 year trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom