News D23 Expo 2017

Brer Oswald

I liked the first game too. If it's ever resurrected they need to make it open world and give you the freedom to go anywhere at anytime. That's one thing I didn't like, that areas closed off at a certain point.
Yeah it definitely could have been improved upon. It was a great game, but I feel like they could have taken the player choice mechanic a bit further to make it a masterpiece. If they do a remake/reboot from the grounds up, I agree that they should definitely make it open world, and make your choices impact your visual surroundings. It would also be cool if they had different final bosses based on how you played the game.

Rodan75

That would be cool as well. Just out of curiosity, what else do they have to talk about?

Spider-Man, Star Wars Battlefront 2, they have announced but provided no details on Square's Avengers game and EA's other Star Wars Game.

I'm sure they have smaller projects to discuss as well.

Brer Oswald

Spider-Man, Star Wars Battlefront 2, they have announced but provided no details on Square's Avengers game and EA's other Star Wars Game.

I'm sure they have smaller projects to discuss as well.
I would be surprised (but delighted) if they showed Spider Man due to its heavy presence at E3 and the whole Sony deal, but with the recent movie hype, it's possible. Same with Battlefront 2, it had a pretty sizeable presence at E3, which was only a month ago.

Rodan75

I would be surprised (but delighted) if they showed Spider Man due to its heavy presence at E3 and the whole Sony deal, but with the recent movie hype, it's possible. Same with Battlefront 2, it had a pretty sizeable presence at E3, which was only a month ago.

Hopefully they get into more details on the Square Avengers and EA Star Wars games. They have stated a more aggressive push back into gaming, so hopefully they will have new stuff as well.

Wishing Star

DEvrpHGVYAAH_Et.jpg

Captain Neo

I love that man.
Still outwardly speaking his mind, even when he utters not a word.

We both disagree with Disney's decision to place the 'Star Wars' themed area within Disneyland.
Should be elsewhere.

I'll always remember the night Tony and I rode 'Big Thunder Mountain' together this past autumn and climbing the second lift hill.
As we ascended, he expressed disappointment in having to have to see the barren wasteland that was to become the new area, which at that time was quite visable from the peak.
We had the exact same opinion on the topic.

It was also stinging to see as that plot of land was originally where Tony's 'Discovery Bay' project was supposed to be built.
So wish it had been.

-

Ironic since Baxter is the reason we only get movie tie ins in the parks now. He got the ball rolling 30 years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom